Many people suffering from muscular or joint pain are sometimes unable to leave the house. Some people simply don’t have the time or opportunity to access their preferred clinician. Therefor online virtual consultations allow people to seek help from the comfort of their home or work.
The appointments are conducted via video communication software. This is easy to use, is GDPR and confidentiality compliant and can be conducted wherever you want as long as you have good wifi. You can easily book in for one of these using the booking page on this site (we’ll make the set up as easy as possible). All you need is either a phone, tablet or laptop with a camera and microphone.
The appointment will include:
- Visual assessment
- Report of findings
- Exercise and lifestyle prescription
The added benefit of video consultations is being able to be assessed in the surroundings you spend the most time in. Therefore full desk assessments or whatever environment you spend the most time in can easily take place and the main culprits can modified.
Benefits of online consultations include:
- Appointments in the comfort of your own home
- No need to travel
- The practitioner being able to see the environment you spend the most amount of time in (e.g. office set up)
- Zero Covid-19 risk if you’re in a high risk group or living with someone who is high risk for Covid-19
- Encouragement for self reliance
Fees for these Remote Consultations
- Online Initial Consultation £40 (consultation, assessment, ergonomic set-up advice, exercise prescription with downloads)
- Online Follow Up £25 (follow up consultation, re-assessment, advice and exercise update)
- Charge for late cancellation £15